Gene. C. Colman Family Law Centre seeks a full time experienced law clerk at our North York office.
· Two years minimum experience
· Excellent English language skills - spoken and written
· Friendly personality
· Good typing speed to take notes
· PCLaw (time entry, disbursement posting, cheques)
· Good Divorcemate proficiency
· Financial Statement, N.F.P. Statement and Financial Disclosure Brief Preparation
· Prepare pleadings under lawyer supervision
· Prepare Conference Briefs under lawyer supervision
· Front line liaison with potential clients, clients, opposing counsel, collaterals
· Various managerial and administrative duties
Salary is commensurate with experience. Health/Dental benefits are available. We are easily accessible by public transit (close to Downsview subway station) and there is available parking.
Be part of a dedicated team doing high quality work.
Please submit your cover letter, c.v., letters of reference, and academic transcripts to:
Posted April 3, 2017