If you are a parental alienator, here are a few easy steps that you can adopt so that you can lose custody of your child and then blame it all on the biased judicial system:
Don't comply with court orders
1. Pending a trial or an appeal, do not comply with access orders. Block the other parent at every possible opportunity.
2. Assure the trial judge or motion judge that you will do everything that you can to foster the relationship between the child and the other parent. Then just do the opposite.
3. When the trial judge gives you permission to move out of town on the understanding that you will bring the child back to the other parent's residence for some access periods, make sure that you do not do this at all.
4. To get permission to move away from the locale in which your child was raised, be sure to tell outright lies to the judge with respect to the reasons for the move.
5. Wherever you can, show just how devious you really can be!
Be as badly behaved as you possibly can
6. In your email communications with the other parent, take every opportunity you can to be aggressive, antagonistic, demeaning and obstructive. Be sure to present in contrast a sweet and pleasant demeanor in court that absolutely contradicts your offensive emails. That way the judge will be able to see through you quite clearly.
7. Do your best to manipulate the other spouse.
8. In every way that you can, marginalize the other parent.
Apply to change the child's surname and erase the father as much as you can
9. And of course, be sure to apply to change the child's name so as to erase the other parent's name.
10. Substitute your new partner as the father figure for the child. For good measure, encourage your new partner to be entirely rude and intimidating to the child's real father.