GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
AT THE GENE C. COLMAN FAMILY LAW CENTRE
(This position posted on January 10, 2024)
WHAT CAN OUR FIRM OFFER YOU? WHAT CAN YOU OFFER US?
Our small Toronto Boutique Family Law Firm (five lawyers) requires someone who works well as part of a cohesive team and has an excellent work ethic.
We are looking for a competent, knowledgeable and dedicated family law lawyer. You have already demonstrated your abilities across a range of family law issues. Our principles are your principles: equal shared parenting, procedural fairness, empathy, and high quality of client service. You already know very well how to draft pleadings, motions and briefs. You are comfortable presenting arguments in court. Your writing skills are top notch. Your goal is excellence. Yet, you want to do better. Therefore, the opportunity to receive mentorship from a very senior family law practitioner would be perfect for you.
Have we captured your attention? If so, read on….
- Camaraderie:Be really enthusiastic, eager to learn, and enjoy the camaraderie of a cohesive, united team.
- Location: Since March 2020 we have been a cloud and zoom based firm. All files are 100% electronic. You can be located anywhere in Ontario but you must have the ability to travel to necessary in person court attendances.
- Compensation: Collected fee split.
Here’s how you apply:
- Cover Letter: Put together a really upbeat cover letter. Convince us that you are “the” person for this particular position.
- Other Documents: Show us your academic transcripts, your c.v., your diploma or degree and any references that you might have on hand. (We find references from opposing counsel particularly persuasive.) Please attach these as separate pdfs.
- To apply: Send an email with all attached materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information?: If you want more information, feel free to reach out via email to email@example.com one of our team members will get back to you.