GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
AT THE GENE C. COLMAN FAMILY LAW CENTRE
Our small Toronto (North York) Boutique Family Law Firm (five lawyers) requires someone who works well as part of a cohesive team and has an excellent work ethic.
We are looking for a competent, knowledgeable and dedicated family law lawyer. You have already demonstrated your abilities across a range of family law issues. Our principles are your principles: equal shared parenting, procedural fairness, empathy, and high quality of client service. You already know very well how to draft pleadings, motions and briefs. You are comfortable presenting arguments in court. Your writing skills are top notch. Your goal is excellence. Yet, you want to do better. Therefore, the opportunity to receive mentorship from a very senior family law practitioner would be perfect for you.
Have we captured your attention? If so, read on….
1. Camaraderie: Be really enthusiastic, eager to learn, and enjoy the camaraderie of a cohesive, united team.
2. Work Environment: When we are able to reopen our comfortable home office after the pandemic disappears – note that we are smoke and scent free. In the meantime, we are a cloud and zoom based firm. All files are 100% electronic.
3. Location: We all work remotely. You can be located anywhere in Ontario until the pandemic disappears.
4.Compensation: Collected fee split. We have an extended health plan.
Here’s how you apply:
1. Cover Letter: Put together a really upbeat cover letter. Convince us that you are “the” person for this particular position.
2. Other Documents: Show us your academic transcripts, your c.v., your diploma or degree and any references that you might have on hand. (We find references from opposing counsel particularly persuasive.)
3. Send to: Send all of this via pdf email to [gene at complexfamilylaw.com – but substitute the @ symbol].
4. More Information?: If you want more information, feel free to reach out to any of our team members: https://www.complexfamilylaw.com/our-team/
July 8, 2021