- Gene C. Colman’s presentation at the Sept. 2022 Men & Families Conference – “The Newly Expanded Definition of “Family Violence” in the Divorce Act” (of Canada)
- Men and Families Conference 2022: An International Interdisciplinary Conference
- Press Conference Calling for Courts to Continue Remote Hearing, 10 May 2022
- Since the launch of our COVID-19 web page, we have received many virus related inquiries and we continue to receive such inquiries.
- We are listening. We hear your concerns.
- Our Covid-19 webinar, held on 2 April 2020, canvassed the parenting / scheduling issues that we face during these exceptional times.
- Links to this popular webinar:
- On April 23rd, we conducted our Parental Alienation Webinar. You can watch it by clicking the link below and you can also access the Powerpoint where the notes at the bottom of the slides will give you the references.
- On May 7th, we conducted our Equal Shared Parenting Webinar. The first title below is the recording of the webinar. The second title is the powerpoint presentation.
- On June 3rd, we conducted our very well attended webinar on Fathers’ Rights entitled, Fathers’ Rights: Are There Any? I present here the recording, the powerpoint presentation, and my speaking notes.
- On June 25th, we presented the very important and useful webinar entitled, “FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE IN ONTARIO’S COURTS: WHAT’S THE BIG FUSS ABOUT?”. I present here the recording, the powerpoint presentation, and my speaking notes.
- On July 16th, we presented a very well attended webinar entitled, “GRANDPARENT ALIENATION: HOW DO WE ADDRESS IT?” I present here the recording, the powerpoint presentation, and my speaking notes.
- Video Recording of GRANDPARENT ALIENATION
- POWERPOINT FOR GRANDPARENT ALIENATION WEBINAR (Be patient. It takes a while to download.)
- GENE C. COLMAN’S SPEAKING NOTES FOR GRANDPARENT ALIENATION WEBINAR